- Friday, March 27, 7:00-10pm: The Known Unknown at Second Act, 1727 Haight Street, San Francisco. $10-$20 sliding scale. Pure improvisation!
- Saturday, April 11, 7pm: A night of DeSio Guitars at the Bazaar Cafe, 5927 California Street, San Francisco. Artists who own guitars made by Mario DeSio gather to show off and play their unique instruments! Featuring Jeff Pehrson, Shelley Doty, Ira Marlowe, David Gans, Maurice Tani, Deborah Crooks, Kwame Copeland, Mokai, Teja Gerken, Paul Griffiths, Maggie Forti, Phil Savell, and(of course!) Mario DeSio
- Saturday, April 18, 7:30-10pm: The Known Unknown at Second Act, 1727 Haight Street, San Francisco. $10-$20 sliding scale. Pure improvisation!
- Friday, April 24: Minglewood Saloon, Philadelphia. Pure Jerry w/ special guests Bob Stirner and DG
- Saturday, April 25: Scranton PA with Box of Rain
- Wednesday, April 29: House concert in Ellwood City PA. Details TBA
- Thursday, April 30: Pittsburgh. Details TBA
- Friday, May 1: House concert in Hopwood PA. Potluck at 6, music at 7. $10-20 sliding scale. Email Russell Duda for info/reservations.
- May 2-3: Spring Pickin' Bluegrass Festival, Millmont PA
- Friday, May 8, 7:30pm: Harpist Anela Lauren and DG at Second Act, 1727 Haight Street, San Francisco. $10-20 sliding scale.
- Tuesday, May 12, 7:30-10pm: Jim Page, DG, and Ira Marlowe at the Monkey House, Berkeley CA. All ages, BYOB, $10-20 sliding scale. For info/location/reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, May 13: Jim Page, Peter Case, and DG play a benefit for Modern Times Book Store, San Francisco
- Thursday, May 14, 9am-1pm: Marin Farmers' Market, at the Marin Civic Center, San Rafael CA. Free!
- Thursday, May 14, 10pm: The Known Unknown and Canyon Collected at 50 Mason Social House, 50 Mason Street, San Francisco. $10, 21+. Facebook event.
- Friday, May 15, 7:30-10pm: The Known Unknown at the Art House Gallery, 2905 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley CA.
- Saturday, May 16, 9:30am-1:30pm: Grand Lake Farmers' Market at Grand and Lake Park Avenues , Oakland. Free!
- May 23-24: The Ville, Clay’s Park, North Lawrence OH
- Tuesday, June 30, 6:30pm: Bunker Mill Bridge, 1298 Poplar Blvd, Kalona IA. Benefit for bridge restoration and preservation. $10 suggested donation.
- Wednesday, July 1, 8pm: George's Tavern, 1201 N. Main Street, Racine WI. $5 advance, $7 at the door.
- Thursday, July 2: Private event.
- Friday, July 3, 11:30pm: Grateful Ball (Dead50 after party) at the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S Michigan Ave, Chicago IL. DG, Old Shoe, Way Down Wanderers
- Thursday, July 30: DG joins the Sticky Greens at the Strange Brew Pub, Norwich CT. Details TBA
- July 31-August 2: Gathering of the Vibes, Bridgeport CT