- (support for my Labor Day tour comes from Stew Weis of Missoula MT!)
- Tuesday, September 1: Rumpke Mountain Boys w/ DG at Stanley's Pub, Cincinnati
- Wednesday, September 2, 6:30pm: Plain Folk Cafe, 10177 State Route 132, Pleasant Plain OH. $5. With Jeremy Does Jerry. More info: 513-444-6926
- September 4-5: Terrapin Hill Harvest Festival, Harrodsburg KY
- Saturday, September 12, 7:30-8:30pm: Pegasus Books, 2349 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley CA. Free!
Sunday, September 13, 1:30-2:30pm: Berkeley Public Library (5th floor), 2090 Kittredge Street, Berkeley CA. Free!
- Sunday, September 13, 3pm: Sweet Blossom plays the Berkeley Shakedown Street Festival with special guest Scott Guberman
- Thursday, September 17, 7:30pm: DG, Sasha Lanier, and Joe Balestreri at the Monkey House, Berkeley CA. Email reservations@monkeyhousetheater for info/reservation. $10-20 sliding scale. Original songs, mostly!
- Friday, October 2, 9pm: David Gans and the Broken Angels (DG, Jim Brighton, Dave Gantenbein, and Neil Hampton) at the Longboard Margarita Bar, 180 Eureka Suere, Pacifica CA. No cover!
- Saturday, October 10, 8:00pm: The Focal Point, 2720 Sutton Blvd., Maplewood, MO (St Louis)
- Sunday, October 11: House concert in Vernon Hills IL. Potlluck at 5, music at 6. $10-20 sliding scale. Email me for info/reservations.
- Wednesday, October 21, 7:30-10pm: Jim Page and DG at The Monkey House, Berkeley CA. $10-20 sliding scale. Email email@example.com for info/reservations.
- Friday, November 6, 7pm: A Gathering of Tribal Knowledge: panel discussion and live music celebrating the culture of the Grateful Dead. Town Hall Theatre, 3535 School Street, Lafayette CA